I hope you all had the time to read my tan prep blog post from during the week because now its time to hear about the NEW Bellamianta Dark tanning lotion!
I love fake tan. I always feel more confident in myself when I’m wearing it and everything just looks a little better with a tan ( just my opinion ) 🙂
But what I do hate is that fake tan smell! I use to use coco brown tan and not even joking even after wearing it for 2 days and taking 2 showers my boyfriend would still tell me he could smell the fake tan. Sooooo yea…..not good lol.
I’ve been on the hunt for a new tan and then I couldn’t believe it I got this beauty in my goodie bag from Castletown Pharmacy, they sell this tan for €24.95. I couldn’t wait to try it but I wanted to give it a few days so I could let you know exactly what I think of it 🙂
What does this tan claim to do?
- Suitable for face / body – Yes I agree with this I applied a layer on my face and when washed off it is very natural. When I applied it it went on patchy but washed off into a flawless even tan.
- Dry in 60 seconds – Yes I got dressed straight after application. It can feel sticky slightly until you shower it off but nothing compared to some other tans
- Golden Olive tone – From I have worn this tan people have constantly stopped me and asked what tan it is because it gives off that summer sun kissed glow to the skin!
- Ready to wear colour – It goes on in a golden colour so yes you can notice it straight after application but it can go on patchy so I wouldn’t recommend putting it on at 10pm at night if your heading out for 11pm.
- Streak free/ Easy to use – This tan is very even and streak free – after you shower it off. When I first applied it I felt a little disappointed because I felt it looked a little mucky but when I showered it the next morning it was flawless! As for it being easy to use, it took me a little while to get use to it. I have always been a mouse tan girl but when I got the hang of it it was fine. It just needs to be worked into the skin more compared to a mouse.
- Even wear off – Yes, at the moment I cant notice it coming off. If anything it has developed more after 2 days, which is a big tick in my book 🙂
- Odour Neutralising Technology – You can smell it when you apply it – naturally…but after a shower the odour disappears. I also use my Honey House Bee Butter Body Butter cream after my showers to keep my skin moist which also takes away from any tan odour.
This tan also develops over 2-4 hours with no transfer onto clothes after the guide colour has been washed off (first application). Bellamianta, through the use of key ingredients will help to capture, maintain and develop moisture within the skin ensuring silky, smooth, even coverage.
It becomes water resistant and will last up to 7 days. – I definitely agree with this 🙂
There you have it :). My honest review of the Bellamianta New Dark self tan. Overall I think this is a fab tan and would definitely recommend it! On top of the claims mentioned above I think this tan leaves the skin very nourished. It also is full of natural ingredients, it’s non-toxic and free from harsh chemicals and suitable for vegans/ Free from cruelty to animals .
You can see that this tan does have a downfall with appearing patchy when first applied but if you are looking for a tan that develops in two hours, fades really nicely and has one of the nicest bronzed tones I have ever found in a tan then you will love this. This is easily my favourite tan and it would take a lot for a tan to beat this one I think. 🙂
You can purchase this tan in Castletown Pharmacy for only €25.95, you wont be disappointed.
Happy Tanning Ladies!
Lots of love,